Monday 20 December 2010

Storyboard of my film opening

The next thing for me to complete in this project is a storyboard of my proposed film opening. Even though I have the film synopsis, I need to have visual images of every shot that I am going to film, so that when I go out with a camera I know exactly what I hope to achieve. I don't have to stick with the storyboard that I create and I can make changes, but it is there as a basis.

Storyboard of my film opening from Yasmine Rich on Vimeo.

I chose to present my storyboard on here as a video created using a webcam to create a video uploaded onto Vimeo and embedded onto my blog as it seemed better than scanning in the paper copy of my storyboard.  It took me a long time to create my storyboard for my film opening as each shot needed careful consideration and I changed many shots numerous times before coming up with the final plan. Having a paper copy of a story board will help me greatly because I can take it out filming with me and I will have a firm basis and knowledge of what I am planning on filming even if I do make more changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment