Tuesday 19 October 2010

Reverse storyboarding of the opening of the film Lamb

The next task I am going to do is a reverse storyboard for the film Lamb, which includes sketches and written description of shots. This will be another chance for me to analyse a film opening in great detail and understand what the director has included and why, so that I can hopefully pick out a few things that could be used in my own film, or just give me some ideas.



Reverse Storyboarding of the film Lamb from Yasmine Rich on Vimeo.

I learnt from this reverse storyboard that everything that is included in a film, is all purposely done nothing is done by accident and every little detail is thought about.  This piece of work made me think about all the detail I need to included in my film and how much detail I have to think about, whether the setting to the camera shots to the music. It also showed me how effective the first two minutes of a film can be and how I need to make sure my own film opening is effective and correct for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment